Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for most up to date information about the fall semester.Campus ReadyCOVID Help

All Other Personnel/Payroll Requests



To request assistance for an action on a staff employee that doesn't fall into specific requested item categories. This could include updating TRS supervisors, converting employees from contract to career, step increases, employee awards, online directory changes, etc.  For student employees, please open a Student Employee Change Request.

Customer's Responsibility

Provide complete details of request.

ACT's Responsibility

Varies based on request.  ACT will submit documents to Human Resources Payroll Center (HRPC) for processing (if applicable).

Target Processing Time

Varies based on request.

Next Steps in the Process

HRPC will process and submit to UCPath Center (if applicable).



Processing times are directed towards ACT's efforts only and do not include time waiting for approvals, waiting for additional information from customers/vendors, central offices processing times, and UCLA processing times.